Item has been added to your list!
An independent French Burgundian family business to this day, Fallot’s roots date back to its founding in the year of 1840 when Léon Bouley founded a mustard mill. His accomplishments with the mill earned him an award from the City of Paris in 1903 during the Great International Exhibition. His immediate successors had their own impacts on the company, with Mr. Jacob launching the Pure Burgundy Verjuice mustard in 1923, and Mr. Paul Chateau added vinegar pickles and relishes to production. Despite facing many hardships inherent in running a business in Europe during the Second World war, the company reached a new height of success after Mr. Edmond Fallot took over the mill in 1928. His son Mr. Roger Desarmenian took over in 1962, who was then succeeded by his grandson Mr. Marc Desarmenian in 1994. Continuing to lead the company to this day, Mr. Marc Desarmenian has made a concerted effort to modernize the company and innovate while continuing to celebrate the tradition of his beloved family’s company.