Thank You!

Thank you for your request. You will be contacted shortly by customer service.

Sunflower and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend by Sole di Aniella
  • Code: GG-2983-Parent
    Code: GG-2983-Parent

    Sunflower and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend

    Sole di Aniella - 1 gl

    -
    +
    Total:
    Sold Out Waitlist

    Product Description

    From USA

    Sole di Aniella Sunflower and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend is a blend with 80% being high oleic sunflower oil and the other portion of the blend being 20% extra virgin olive oil. The high smoke point of 450° fahrenheit makes Sunflower and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend an exceptional choice for high temperature dishes.

    This product is certified Kosher by Pareve and Orthodox Union and contains no allergens.

    Reviews

    Review (0)

    Question & Answer

    Nutritional Facts

    Nutritional facts

    Serving size 100g

    Amount Per Serving

    Calories

    858


    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 100g
    154%
    Saturated Fat 10g
    50%
    Trans Fat 0g
    0%
    Cholesterol 0mg
    0%
    Sodium 0mg
    0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    0%
    Total Sugars 0g
    0%
    Includes 0g Added Sugars
    0%
    Protein 0g
    0%

    * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
    Product Details
    Product Review
    Question & Answer
    Product Details

    Product Details

    Code: GG-2983
    Origin: USA
    Packing Type: Jug
    Unit Weight: 1.31 pounds
    Case Weight: 7.84 pounds
    Pack Size: 6 per Case

    Resources

    Nutritional facts

    Serving size 100g

    Amount Per Serving

    Calories

    858


    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 100g
    154%
    Saturated Fat 10g
    50%
    Trans Fat 0g
    0%
    Cholesterol 0mg
    0%
    Sodium 0mg
    0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    0%
    Total Sugars 0g
    0%
    Includes 0g Added Sugars
    0%
    Protein 0g
    0%

    * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
    Product Review
    Review (0)
    Question & Answer

    Question & Answer